Monday, April 30, 2012
With posts like this one, I'm always a little suspicious that they are fake. However, even if this post is fake, the exchange is still quite creative. If the exchange is real, then it's genius.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
- Happy Birthday, Channing Tatum - See 50 of His Sexiest Pictures! (popsugar.com)
- Is this Art? (bongodogblog.com)
- The Letter (pinionpost.com)
- 4chan switches to HTML5/CSS3 (SFW) (boards.4chan.org)
Tuesday, April 24, 2012
|Poor Leonardo Dicaprio Meme|
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese Teaming Up Again (popsugar.com)
- Leonardo DiCaprio Rings in 37 Surrounded by VS Models (popsugar.com)
- Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio are officially together again on 'The Wolf of Wall Street' (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Leonardo DiCaprio: From Child Actor to Film Icon (5min.com)
Guy Builds A Star Trek Phaser - Watch More Funny Videos
- Star Trek/Settlers of Catan sets phasers to "SHEEP!" [Tabletop Games] (io9.com)
- New Technology Could Allow You To Print Your Own Drugs (gizmodo.com.au)
- Fascinating‚ as Spock might say‚ Star Trek tricorder now reality (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Star Trek 2 Set Photos: Benedict Cumberbatch! (grizzlybomb.com)
If nothing else, you get to see some cheap cleavage from it. That can't be half bad, right?
- Unbuttoning the Button Down! (astimegoesbuy.wordpress.com)
- MADD: Unbuttoned, Shaved (ibelieveinadv.com)
- Watch "GUY LETS GIRL'S SHIRT GO UNBUTTONED!" on YouTube (artistjumpoff.wordpress.com)
- Michael Fassbender Unbuttons a Bit For a Late Show Interview (popsugar.com)
|Flowchart of Mormon Beliefs|
Suffice it to say that the English majors and Porsche owners are non-overlapping groups.
|How to Irritate: Porsche Owners, Scientists, & English Majors|
- Porsche Acquires Nardò High-Speed Testing Facility (abauerporsche.wordpress.com)
- Porsche 911 RS 2.7 (abauerporsche.wordpress.com)
- Ferdinand Porsche passes away (scaypgrayce.wordpress.com)
The six categories are: "What my parents think I do", "What my friends think I do", "What my students think I do", "What my spouse thinks I do", "What my colleagues think I do", and "What I actually do".
My favorite -- for selfish reasons -- would be if professors or teachers actually did what their colleagues think that they do. Of course, they don't. :(
|Professors Meme: What I Actually Do|
- 68-Year-Old Skateboarding Professor Becomes Viral Meme [PICS] (mashable.com)
- College Student Meme: What I Really Do (futuretwit.com)
- Favoritism ...with a Side Of Hypocrisy (theashhole.wordpress.com)
- Professors Are Your Friends: Talk to Them! (aceospreys.wordpress.com)
The six categories are: "What my friends think I do", "What my mom thinks I do", "What society thinks I do", "What guys think I do", "What I think I do", and "What I really do".
Sunday, April 22, 2012
|Evolution of Online Dating|
It's sad, but often it seems like online dating -- just like dating in general -- depends much more on how big of a douche bag a guy is as opposed to any sort of compatibility.
- Online Dating Video Gone Bad (iprobablywontlikeyou.com)
- The Truth About Finding True Love With Online Dating (self.com)
- Do Online Dating Profiles Have A Shelf Life? (pullaheartstring.wordpress.com)
- Online dating advice: avoid these 4 potential dates (vancouverobserver.com)
So, what do we learn from this video. Well, five things: 1. Cats like to chew on cigarettes 2. Women dump garbage in occupied man holes 3. Cars can't park 4. Girls adjust their underwear in front of occupied cars and 5. Frogs don't like being teased with fake ants.
- Edsel Yepp from Tinsel Town Maryland writes Dear Hugh: As we all know....Certain frogs can fling their tongues WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out to catch flies and other small varmits. What is the breed of frog that can stick it's tongue out the furtherest?...and Wh (hjhcbanks.wordpress.com)
- Madonna: Massive Hypocrite On Cigarette Stance? (thefrisky.com)
- Final Thoughts on NPR's Online Content (nprtracker.wordpress.com)
- One Direction`s Harry Styles Prances About In His Underwear (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
There are a lot of things that I have done to prepare, and there are a lot of things left to do. For example, I have already bought my cap and gown. I am excited because I actually have a tassel on my graduation robe from an honor society.
I am still trying to find a place to guy graduation announcements, although I think that the link that I included is a good starting point. I really want my friends and family to share in this joyous occasion. I know that they are as excited for me as I am for me!
I haven't decided if I am going to have a party or not yet. On the one hand, it is a good excuse to have more cake and ice cream. I really can't get enough of that cake and ice cream in life, or that Golden Crisp for that matter. The high fructose corn syrup, I have found through careful study, is extremely good for me and my health. I know this from a 60 minutes interview on the subject that I recently saw and also from my classes on the topic.
In other news, I will be graduating before my best friend. I bet that she is jealous of me! If she was smart, maybe she would marry me and become a housewife. That would be so much fun. She really is pretty and smart, and she is kind of a tiger!
Well, I guess that is my latest update for the day. If you want to see the golden rainbow, jump over the bridge of prosperity. Leave your comments and suggestions below.
Friday, April 20, 2012
|Draw Something Sucks!|
The people who play that game should be ashamed ...
So, check out this video made "By Malaysians, for Malaysians" and let me know what you think in the comments below.
- Exotic Australia (eccentricwords.wordpress.com)
- "Destination I" - the destination of Vietnamese-Malaysian culture (lookatvietnam.com)
- Turning Back Time in Malacca (theblacktwig.wordpress.com)
- Racist brainwashing by Biro Tatanegara - GRR (educatedeviate.wordpress.com)
- "Corruption of moral values? Must be those Westerners!" (humanisticperspectives.wordpress.com)
This guest post from Rafael Hodge
My friend is constantly talking about this fabulous channel she watches that offers all kinds of neat advice on food, wine, decorating, entertaining, and provides recipes and demonstrations and she learns so much from it. I do not get that channel so she suggested I consider my options and call TV By Direct to get the best deal. She is always spouting some new tip she learned or having me over to try a new cocktail or appetizer while we sit out on her back patio in the country and listen to the sounds of nature while the breezes from the woods surrounding her house, drift through and cool us on those hot evenings. I love going to her house and being outside. She has horses and sometimes we go to the barn and sit in the field outside it among the horses and drink wine. It is pretty darn amazing! The horses love the smell of the wine and I have pictures of them sniffing over my shoulder. They are beautiful and gentle, which is good, since I have always been afraid of large animals.
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Here are some more victims of the colon vs. cologne spelling error, courtesy of Twitter.
|Colon vs. Cologne -- Spelling Does Matter|
- "Cologne Startups Open Hours" - Coaching Session
- Have You Ever Worn a Man's Cologne?
- Creed Virgin Island Water
- Fragrance Defined: Parfum vs. EDP vs. EDT vs. Cologne
- #meetrailslove @ (railslove.com)
- New Mac Smell: Artists create cologne mimicking signature Apple... (shortformblog.com)
- Fragrance Review: Tommy Girl Summer Cologne (bellasugar.com)
- Keryx: Perifosine Colon Cancer Trial Fails (thestreet.com)
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Fortunately, the answer came to me yesterday (and not in a dream). The best and most trusted website for Trusted Dealers is one which carefully explains my options and helps me to decide how to spend my money on cars in the United Kingdom.
You see, this site is unique because it is actually OWNED by car dealers (note: OWNED not PWNED). A lot of the other car sites out there are owned by random people who have no business owning a car website. However, with the Trusted Dealers website, I know that I am getting a website owned by people that are actual car dealers. I know that I can trust myself and my children to these people and the wonderful cars they provide.
If you want to know more, simply check out the link above. Also, help me out by Tweeting this to your friends and coworkers.
Tuesday, April 17, 2012
It's not delivery -- it's garbage time midnight pizza!
|Cats don't follow laws of nature|
If you hate cats, Loki will kill you.
- The Supreme Court Gets it Right: No Patents on Laws of Nature (eff.org)
- Understand Nature (teachingsofmasters.wordpress.com)
- Steven Hawking: Adding up to Zero... (biltrix.com)
- Thomas Hobbs view of Morality (allzermalmer.wordpress.com)
Monday, April 16, 2012
Sadly, I am sure that there probably are guys like that in the world.
So, yep. Freaky.
Sunday, April 15, 2012
- Keep Track of Your Makeup's Shelf Life With These Stickers (bellasugar.com)
- Nail Art Stickers - product review (angela-mommytimeout.blogspot.com)
- Old Wacky Packages, New New New! (kitschy-kitschy-coo.com)
- This Week's Best Celeb TwitPics (huffingtonpost.com)
- SEOmoz Sticker Swag Voting (seomoz.org)
|Patrick Stewart on Top Gear|
- Liam Neeson & Patrick Stewart in Picard Vs. Qui-Gon Action Figure Smackdown (tor.com)
- Patrick Stewart on Top Gear talking about heavy petting (samversionone.wordpress.com)
- My Love Affair With Patrick Stewart (humanrightswarrior.com)
- Top 5 Literary Roles Played By Sir Patrick Stewart (armaitus.wordpress.com)
- RSPCA reveals lack of puppy love (confused.com)
- Beautiful Basset Hound (dianespuppetsproducts.wordpress.com)
- 3rd animal cruelty charge filed Toledo man pleads not guilty to abandoning dog, puppies (preciousjules1985.wordpress.com)
- Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails (dianespuppetsproducts.wordpress.com)
- Russian golden retriever puppy is here to thaw out the new Cold War (rawstory.com)
Saturday, April 14, 2012
I just imagine a sequence happening in the small town where I grew up. The people there would have had a heart attack.
Let me know what you think of the commercial.
- TNT launching in Belgium (atyoursenses.com)
- USA TV Channel TNT launches in Belgium with this promotion (geeksyndicate.wordpress.com)
- Push to add drama (duckduckgrayduck.com)
- Act A Little Lively There! (murphyslawless.wordpress.com)
- TV channel TNT's viral video advertising: Push the button on a quiet square (nextlevelofnews.com)
The theory goes that, once the stick is placed over underground water, the person holding the stick will feel a downward force as the stick is mysteriously attracted to the water.
It's a good idea, except for the fact that it doesn't work. Several scientific studies have been done on dowsing (including the one shown in the video), and none of them of which I am aware have given evidence that dowsing is valid.
So, while the ultimate status of dowsing will always be open for believers, for scientists dowsing must be consigned to the dustbin of bad ideas, joined by the likes of alchemy and astrology.
Feel free to leave your thoughts on dowsing below.
- Pendulum Dowsing Searching (lightandlovespiritguide.wordpress.com)
- Dowsing for gold (biobreak.wordpress.com)
- Teleminars and Webinars For January 12 - 2012 (teleseminarlive.wordpress.com)
- Communication With Your Subconscious Mind: Pendulums and Dowsing (healnowtherapyhypnosis.blogspot.com)
- Grave Dowsing? (ahotcupofjoe.net)
Friday, April 13, 2012
When I am working in my home garden, I often ask myself why things aren't growing. Often, the answer has nothing to do with my rocky soil or me forgetting to water my plants regularly. It actually has to do with a distinct lack of fertilizer. I would spread bag and bags of fertilizer on my garden and lawn, but I am simply too tired from work and too lazy from exhaustion.
This is where the Scotts System enters the picture. Thanks to Scotts, I can now spread fertilizer on my lawn and garden with ease! They have a new system out there for fertilizing your lawn called the Scotts Snap Garden Spreader System. Basically, you take the fertilizer, snap it on, and watch as it spreads evenly across all of your surfaces. Even better, the snap system connects securely to the spreader system, so there is no more throwing bags willy-nilly around your yard, breaking your back in the process.
Even better, Scotts has a series of perks available for liking their Facebook page. For just one like, you are entered to win free prizes -- a great value! After all, who doesn't like free stuff? I sure as heck don't -- not like free stuff that is!
So, I encourage all of my readers to run out and buy Scotts today -- a name that you can trust!
|Ron + His (Snooki) Rat|
- Best Makeover of 2010: Jersey Shore's JWoww (bellasugar.com)
- What Should Snooki Call Her Perfume? (bellasugar.com)
- 'Jersey Shore' to phase out Snooki, The Situation? (digitalspy.co.uk)
- Jersey Shore's Deena Says They Don't Need Snooki (hothits957.cbslocal.com)
If you like the poster, let the world know by leaving a comment below!
|Kim Jong Eun -- Failure to Launch Movie Poster.|
- Bruce Willis is Upside Down on Looper Movie Poster (shoppingblog.com)
- New Sex and the City Movie Poster - Love It or Leave It? (popsugar.com)
- Top 20 Movie Posters... (starreviews.wordpress.com)
- Obama Movie Poster: "The Road We've Traveled" (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- China's copycat movie posters (globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com)
Thursday, April 12, 2012
The text of the picture is: "I feel that Norway should join the EU without delay. Not for any political or economic reasons, just to stop Sweden and Finland from looking like a big cock and balls on the new euro coins".
|Sweden + Finland = Cock + Balls?|
- Country Profiles: Sweden (socyberty.com)
- Sweden defeats Norway to win bronze medal at curling worlds (tsn.ca)
- Confused.com Guide to Driving in Norway (confused.com)
- "Our Amazing Norway" Norway's First Magazine for Expats Review! (theosloeye.com)
- Nikki's Nest: Thon Hotel Astoria (Oslo, Norway) (internationaltravelchick.com)
|Skating down the stairs: win!|
- The Cake That Fell Down the Stairs and Lived!! (bakedbyselene.wordpress.com)
- Stair Climbing for Exercise - Walking for Fitness (oyiabrown.wordpress.com)
- Summit cops make arrest, say burglar pushed man down flight of stairs (nj.com)
- Addison's Big Dreams (mysillymonkeys.wordpress.com)