Thursday, November 28, 2013
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
- Hey I just met you and this is crazy ... kitten style (futuretwit.com)
- Kittens Making Emoticons (futuretwit.com)
- My Girlfriend -- What She Actually Looks Like (futuretwit.com)
Monday, November 25, 2013
- Watch: Christina Aguilera Teams Up With A Great Big World For Their 'Say Something' Music Video (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Only In Malaysia -- A Funny Film about Malaysian Culture (futuretwit.com)
- Draw Something -- Worst Internet Experience of All? (futuretwit.com)
Saturday, November 23, 2013
- Sheldon Cooper loves Ubuntu (brandsandfilms.com)
- The Big Bang Theory: 10 Reasons Sheldon Cooper May Be The Worst Best Friend Ever (business2community.com)
- You Don't Need to Justify Being Gay with Genetics (futuretwit.com)
- Self Concious Seal -- Picture (futuretwit.com)
- Healthcare.gov 'may already have been compromised,' security expert says (grumpyelder.com)
- Funny Scene -- Secret Diary of a Call Girl (futuretwit.com)
- Meanwhile in Russia -- Funny Video (futuretwit.com)
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
I found this video earlier today, and I wanted to share it with my readers. Leave your thoughts, and let me know what you think of this video.
- The truth about income distribution in the United States (zsmithy.wordpress.com)
- Wealth Inequality in America (journalism3430.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts on "Big Bird" and Mitt Romney Meme -- Why the Media Sucks (futuretwit.com)
Saturday, November 16, 2013
Friday, November 15, 2013
- TNT Commercial -- Belgian Town (futuretwit.com)
- The Diary of a Sad Cat -- Video (futuretwit.com)
- My Wierdest Dream (holmessg.wordpress.com)
- Jenson Button's girlfriend, Jessica Michibata floors Indian GP paddock by wearing a saree (dnaindia.com)
Sunday, November 3, 2013
I was recently reading a blog post from about some of the scariest bugs out there, and it got me thinking about the bug of which I'm the most scared. As a starting point for the conversation, I've posted the link below.
(I learned a lot about different types of bugs from the post, especially some deadly bugs like the Japanese Hornet. I always find learning interesting.)
While I could give a flip answer that involves something about the NSA, I think that I would rank the bug as scariest in order of their ability to kill me or cause me great bodily harm.
Now, don't get me wrong. I am not a fan of bugs in general. If they're outside in nature, that's one thing. However, if they're in my house, they go squish. Still, even if I was on a show like Fear Factor, buried and covered in a bug like cock roaches, the worst thing that would happen (probably) is that I'd be freaked/grossed out for a while before it stopped.
However, with deadly bugs, it's a different story. I believe that the prospect of being killed trumps any sort of other consideration in comparing scary to scary. It's the same reason why Darth Vader is scarier than Jabba the Hut -- Darth can cut your arse with his light saber. It's the same thing in the world of bugs.
With that in mind, I would have to pick something like a Black Widow Spider or a Japanese Hornet as the scariest bug out there. Those things can kill you! Roaches, worms, centipedes -- they're all gross and creepy, but you're probably not going to die if you cross one.
Here is a picture of a black widow spider, courtesy of Wikipedia
I do like turtles though. :-P