Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Saturday, June 16, 2012
|Invisible Man Messing with Wonder Woman|
- Photographs of "Invisible Man" Blending into Beijing Locations (petapixel.com)
- 'I'm Invisible Man' (theintermittentvolunteer.wordpress.com)
- The REAL Invisible man (bagladyboutiqe.wordpress.com)
Friday, June 15, 2012
Amazingly, all but one of them involve sleeping.
|Cat -- Six Picture Meme|
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
I just wanted to write and let my readers know that I've tried the new Quaker Soft Baked Bars.Before I get too long winded, let me just start out by stating my conclusion and then backtracking to justify it. The bars are very good and a cut above most cereal bars. Here is my analysis.
First, here is a picture of me getting the boxes of cereal bars to try:
Nutrition: The bars are pretty good as far as their nutrition and a wholesome food goes. First off, they only have 140 calories per bar, which is much better than a candy bar or even a lot of other cereal bars I've seen out there. Also, they have a whopping 5 grams of fiber per bar.
For those of you who aren't as much of a fiber junky as I am, that's a huge number. For the average person, that's about 21% of their daiy requirement of fiber (which is probably about 20% more than many people get in a day ...). Not only is fiber good for your digestive health, but it also helps fill you up so that you eat less. So, the amount of fiber in the bar is a huge plus for me.
Here is a picture of me enjoying a delicious bar. (I hope that my readers don't mind my blacked face. I am a very private person).
Taste: The taste of the bars is quite good. Both of the types of bars (Banana Nut Bread and Cinnamon Pecan Bread) have a good flavor that is both sweet but not overstated. I think that, out of the two kinds, my favorite is the Cinnamon bar. I found the cinnamon to provide a nice after taste without overpowering the sweetness of the sugar in the bar. My sister claims that the cinnamon is overpowered and likes the Banana bar for that reason, but I disagree.
So, those are my thoughts on the two areas of primary concern: nutrition and taste. I have shared the bars with my family, and they agree that they're an excellent product. I think that, once the bars come on the market in stores close to me, I will probably buy a box to take to work with me so that I can eat them if I don't have time for breakfast as a breakfast snack.
Here is a photo of the boxes that Quaker sent me to review.
Banana Nut Bread Box
Here's the other.
Cinnamon Pecan Bread Box
And, here's the product -- delicious, no?
You should check out the Quaker Soft Baked Bar and try one for yourself today!
Friday, June 8, 2012
- Highlights of India Volunteer Trip (weightofsilence.wordpress.com)
- Walter's World: Weekend Picks Dance, Art, Jazz, and Film (harlemworldmag.com)
- Thursday 6/7/12 - Hello friends... Welcome to Lou Views (aka: My Blah, Blah, Blah Blog and/or MyBetterBestFriend's blog) (mybetterbestfriend.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday 6/6/12 - Hello friends... Welcome to Lou Views (aka: My Blah, Blah, Blah Blog and/or MyBetterBestFriend's blog) (mybetterbestfriend.wordpress.com)
Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Have you ever wanted to create a logo for your business, but felt that it was too expensive? I recently became aware of a company called LOGASTER that can help you create your own logo for an extremely competitive price.
LOGASTER is a professional online logo maker and generator. It is easy to master for both beginning and advanced users. It lets users create logos in a matter of seconds and does not require you to pay until you are 100% satisfied. LOGASTER will also create unlimited logo designs until you are 100% satisfied with the final product.
The logos themselves can be used for both corporations or to brand products. Countless designs can be created for business cards, envelopes and more. Whatever you need LOGASTER is there to help you reach your business logo needs. Logos and layouts are provided in both bit-mat and vector formats. Logo designs are developed using web 2.0 technology. LOGASTER creates highly professional logos that will give your business the look that you want and need to adequately represent and grow your business.
Finding a company that will take the time to work with you and make sure that you are completely satisfied means a great deal in a world full of companies that lack caring and customer service. LOGASTER is just the company to create your professional design. A company that will work with you in a caring and professional manner. LOGASTER wants to make sure that you are happy and completely satisfied with the logo you use to represent your business.
Sunday, June 3, 2012
I like "How I see her" the best, for obvious reasons.
|My Girlfriend Meme|
- Girlfriend Says Flesh-Eating Man Either Drugged or Under 'Vodou' Curse (fox8.com)
- A Gay Guy's Best Girlfriend [Open Thread] (bilerico.com)
- how to tell my masculine girlfriend that i like femme presentation? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Man Threatens Ex-Girlfriend With Machete (krdo.com)
|Puppy + Cat in Love!!!|
- Puppy class 2. (charliestormageddon.wordpress.com)
- Does Your Puppy Have the Blues? (puppychewchew.wordpress.com)
- Newborn puppy falls out of the sky into a loving home (thepoodleanddogblog.typepad.com)
- Ed Sayres: ASPCA Pummels Puppy Mills With Pressure From Consumers, Politicians (bfreenews.com)
Friday, June 1, 2012
|Guide to gang signs.|
Also, to reward my faithful readers, here is a picture of a couple of hot gangster girls. First old school:
And, more modern:
|Butterfly Tattoo on a Gang Girl|
Which do you prefer?
- Deaf Mute Who Mistakenly Used Gang Sign Language, Shot (itsallsatire247.wordpress.com)
- Morne played Saint Vitus with The Swan King, Git Some & Gang Signs (pics/video) (brooklynvegan.com)
- Police: Charges Unlikely Following Fight Involving Mayor's Son (fox4kc.com)
- Hey I just met you and this is crazy ... kitten style (futuretwit.com)